- If printer network icon is flashing blue (looks like an antenna with radiating curved lines)
- Press and hold the red X button and the antenna button at the same time for 5 seconds (network reset)
- No luck? Unlpug for 10 seconds, plug back in.
- Still can’t connect? Reboot phone.
- Still can’t connect? Drive to another location
(this is usually radio interference where you are located. Will generally resolve itself once you are away from the source of the interference.)
Step 5 will also generally resolve issues with not being able to connect to your Temp-Invoice sheets, and sometimes fixes connection issues to Quickbooks as well. There are many places where you phone will work for calls, but not data.